Hooray! It's me again. Lmfao.
I don't understand why this lazy bum always don't want update her blog one lohz.
Haha. Okayz, that's why I'm here to help her today. (:
They had no canoeing training today so went to tiong.
Headed to mac, had lunch and talked many many things uhz.
A pity xinyi isn't there. If not we three confirm laugh like siao one lohz.
Today she took off her headband in the toilet, she make me laugh like don't know what. ROFL.
After that, yingying and tze yee went to popular to find the more than words book.
While i headed home.
Ugh. Need their help next monday again. Find birthday present! Hoho.
K, enough of crapping alr. (:
Signing off,
with love.
I don't understand why this lazy bum always don't want update her blog one lohz.
Haha. Okayz, that's why I'm here to help her today. (:
They had no canoeing training today so went to tiong.
Headed to mac, had lunch and talked many many things uhz.
A pity xinyi isn't there. If not we three confirm laugh like siao one lohz.
Today she took off her headband in the toilet, she make me laugh like don't know what. ROFL.
After that, yingying and tze yee went to popular to find the more than words book.
While i headed home.
Ugh. Need their help next monday again. Find birthday present! Hoho.
K, enough of crapping alr. (:
Signing off,
with love.
