Thursday, May 7, 2009
Poems- vampire knight....(Exam day!)

vampire knight-yuuki and zero....

Lazy sia.....dont feel lyk posting lah....
scared that my MYE exam will fail:(

IH eXAm (6/5/2009)

die lah....dont noe how to do lor! Damn it! Study so hard oso no use....All the question in the paper also dont understand!
got 19 pages in total....100 marks...all anyhow to one, except for the easy one, Haiz sianzzz....
everytime last minute then do finish(but still got one question didnt do lah)too diffcult, don understand!

After exam...9 something only...go tiong bahru eat Mc 'BrEAkFasT'.
then go vivi hse wif tze yee, dont noe do wat....
then go to tze yee hse play badminton...long time never liao....sweat alot sia
after playing....go revise on science...tze yee's mum cooked some noodles...that was delicious!=)'
then go home .....


ScIEnCe exam (7/5/2009)

today science paper some of them dont noe how to do lah.....but the paper is quite diffcult ,
not as diffcult as the IH paper...
somehow hav stress lah....if fail....kana get scolding by Mr Kung , so better wish that i get gd marks...Lucky, done all question liao...
But something that i think is funny....during exam time...dono y?
i write until half then felt asleep....But i still holding my pen, keep writing dono wat wif ny eyes closed...
still after i open my eyes...very blur...dicovered that the answer i write is wrong....hahs =D Coz thought that i write it correct...

After that,go KFC and eat 'BrEAKfAST'...then go tze yee hse and play badmintion...excises lah....but this time come wif vivi...
then at her hse...very tired..going to fell asleep...Coz last nite didnt sleep so well =(
stress wat...bo bian...
then go to tiong bahru wif vivi...bring her go to bus stop...then go home


Anime:
Vampier Knight (season 1)
Vampire Knight Guilty .....watch finish liao !!! (:

Poems-Vampire Knight~ Yuuki...

A being and a beast of beauty
You told him that you've always wanted to touch the sun
And never let go of it
But really to both of us the beauty of the sun
Is nothing compared to your beauty

Your beauty is far from anyone else's
It what help's me figure out why I here
And yet it can make the very sick creature
That is slumber's deep within my heart, come out
You make it want to love you and devour you
All at the same time

Yet....
There is the same being in your heart
But not as worse as my beast
For you are a pureblood
Just like your brother is...a noble man
Who knows what he is doing for the one he loves
Just as I do

All I've done is make you worry and cry
I can't handle it anymore
So I take matters into my own hands
To make things easier for you
Because I love the very being and soul of you
Being around you makes me so happy
That its unbelievable

Now I make a simple wish....
Will you take my gift?
Will you take my undieing love and hold it dear to you?
So I ask for you one time
Will you love me and take my pain away......